NanoBat at NanoMECommons Co-Creation Workshop
Co-Creation Workshop on “Materials characterization challenges to support the industry transition in the digital era”
On December 13, 2021, the H2020 project NanoMECommons invited scientists, researchers, engineers and other stakeholders working in nanotechnology, modeling, and (nano-)characterization to join a virtual one-day Co-Creation Workshop on “Materials characterization challenges to support the industry transition in the digital era”.
The aim of the workshop was to share ideas as well as knowledge and gain deeper insight in the work performed in other characterization NMBP projects and testbeds, thus establishing synergies under the umbrella of EMCC.
We are happy to report that NanoBat was among the projects involved in the workshop. We (co-)contributed with two presentations:
• MODA and CHADA: challenges and opportunities for integration and exploitation to industrial stakeholders beyond EU projects, in which Malgorzata Celuch from QWED offered the view of a successful SME in dielectric materials modeling and characterization, exploring the synergies between these two research branches Malgorzata proposed an idea of how inconsistencies between the current MODA and CHADA formats could be resolved by the EMMC and EMCC communities, so as to facilitate their broader adoption in industry (see picture included).
• Industrial perspectives: challenges that are addressed with iCHADA, CHADA-MODA integration, in which Ferry Kienberger from KEYSIGHT offered industrial insight on battery-related application of CHADAs and MODAs with his presentation on Advanced battery test methods and modelling approaches.
According to NTUA, the organisers of the workshop, the outcomes of the workshop will be used for an Open Consultation Process, by identifying the community needs in accordance to EC directives and EMCC objectives.
We are looking forward to further opportunities for collaboration in the future.
• NanoMECommons workhop information and agenda
• Presentation: MODA and CHADA: challenges and opportunities for integration and exploitation to industrial stakeholders beyond EU projects
• Presentation: Advanced battery test methods and modelling approaches